Genevieve Not My Friend – Omoni Oboli Says




Omoni Oboli has opened up on her supposed “beef” with fellow actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

The producer, who just premiered her movie ‘Being Mrs. Elliott’ in Aso Rock, told iCampus Newspaper:
“I can’t place my fingers on when the supposed “beef “started but one thing I know is that, there is no problem between Genevieve and I . We did not have any issue or problem whatsoever. We are not enemies, neither are we friends. We are colleagues, a senior one at that, we greet each other when we see; it is not like we visit each other at home.”
 “I acted a movie , Anchor Baby, the director (Lonzo Nzekwe) of the movie granted an interview and said Omoni Oboli is the best actress in Nigeria. Some bloggers lashed on it and said Omoni Oboli is better than Genevieve and Omotola.”
“The next thing was that people started writing about a supposed ‘beef ‘with her. I cannot get the reason they didn’t write about beef with Omotola. In my opinion, someone somewhere was just being mischievous. I have absolutely no problem with her, and I believe she has no problem with me.”
Omoni recently came under criticism for her outfit to the premiere of the movie which many believed was indecent and inappropriate.
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: