Teenager Electrocuted By Charging Cell Phone Dies

A 15-year-old boy in Ekiti has died after being electrocuted while listening to music on his phone.

Junior Abia plugged in his phone to charge at about 2pm on August 8 and at the same time stuck in his earpiece while at home with his older brother, Chibuzor.

A jolt of electricity then surged through him and all his brother’s attempts to remove the earpiece were in vain.

Chibuzor eventually called in neighbours to help and Junior was taken to a hospital but it was too late.

The mother of the deceased victim told reporters that her son wouldn’t have died if there was an adult around.

Junior has since been buried.
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment