A Princess’ Diary


Dear Diary,
Today I got into a fight with bae, I don’t even know if I should still be calling him that, but yeah, it was horrible. It started as a simple argument and all of a sudden, it escalated into a breakup. I told him I had had enough of the relationship and was no longer interested in being in it; this whole conversation was via whatsapp. He eventually called me and started being disrespectful, and as a girl that I am, I told him he was going to regret it. I thought that was going to be the end of the whole argument, until I got a picture from him… Lol! I didn’t bother opening it cos I already knew what it was… my nude. I didn’t even send that picture to him. That was a picture he took one time after we had sex and I was dressing up. The same picture I told him to delete immediately he took it. I still can’t believe it. He actually told me his phone had died and that he was going to delete it immediately he got home. I reminded him when he got home and he told me he had deleted it… only for him to send it to me today. He began to threaten me. I had no idea what to say or do… lol! I wasn’t even sure of what I was looking at on my phone anymore. This is someone I love with everything I have, with all my heart… The same person threatening to humiliate me! These were his exact words… “I’ll leak your nudes if you ever threaten me again”. I told my bestie about it… she was even more upset than I was; lmao! She asked for his address so that she would go beat him up… I couldn’t stop laughing really. It was all so shocking and funny to me. I feel like I need to get myself together. I don’t know if I’m overreacting by getting this upset… but I really am. Anyway I texted him back and told him I wasn’t threatening him and that if he should leak my nudes, I’d make him and his family suffer… I meant those things I said cos I was so upset! Well I guess what I said worked cos he started apologizing and said, he just said that so I wouldn’t leave him. Like! How can someone who claims to love me, be so demonic and crazy enough to threaten me like that? Just so I wouldn’t leave him!
Sigh. Anyway, I left him hanging. I’ll probably reply him in the morning. I have no idea how to even respond to what he said. I’ll sleep on it like I always do… I’m still hurt and I can literarily feel like my heart is bleeding. But as always, I’ll be fine. J
XOXO…
Princess ‘Anonymous’,
20 Years old.Lagos,
Nigeria.
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: