Meek Mill On Suicide Watch: Fans Backlash Nicki Minaj Break Up; Drake Beef



Meek Mill says “I thought my diss was good enough I sold crack in these streets when wheelchair Jimmy was on T.V. how can they hate me?

I just don’t understand I’m confused please help me figure this out” said Meek Mill with teary eyes and his head down as we walked to his hotel room.

Meek Mill fans have also been devastated they expected more from Meek Mill. One fan tells us like
he lost all his rap skill when he cut off them cornrows. But the drama doesn't end there now rumors are circulating that Nicki Minaj has broken up with Meek Mill and kicking him off her tour.

It isn't clear as of why they broke up, It could very well be because of his beef with Drake or how bad his diss was.

His diss was so bad the Undertaker is suing him for sampling his entrance theme song.
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: