What this crazy but creative mum did to make her daughter take 2nd position in class


Article was not written by me. It's an advertorial. Please read below..

    Na waohh! Some mums are crazysha. I got this mail today and I was both surprised and impressed. Thought I should share what this mum did because of her daughter’spoor result and how she made her child move from 20th in class to 2nd position! You won’t believe her shocking approach!



My daughter was a proper OLODO!! I’m not like many parents that shy away from problems concerning their children, I don’t think that helps so I face them head on. I’m a working class mum living in Lekki, I have 3 kids and an ever demanding husband. My daughter is the eldest so when I started noticing her academic problems I didn’t answer her, I simply hoped they would pass. Truth is I didn’t have her time until she got to primary 4, that is when this girl gave me better disgrace in public.
Here’s what happened ohh! I went with my daughter for a party of one my secondary school classmates that always praised me for being a brainy and carrying first. While we were there, my daughter and I met many of my old friends, my daughter has a very unique name and they said loved her name, that’s how one bad belle inside asked her to spell her name. My daughter couldn’t spell her name! Her own name at age 8! My heart cut!
I resulted to beating oh! Better beating! For every word she couldn’t spell I would give her a stroke. After 1 week I was the one taking painkillers for my arm, so I stopped beating her and said no more tv, instead I would lock her up in my room to read. She started to retreat and get depressed. So I told her to start doing press up! When she comes home and I see 0 in her note she will do 10 press-ups. Nothing worked!
Then a friend gave me this number 01-2913970, she told me, they are education consultants and tutors and she had heard very good things about them. I forgot about it until I heard of them here on my Lindaikeji. So I got a tutor on the islandfrom Prepclassat the beginning of the new school term (this was 3rd term in April this year) and told them I want a very good tutor and if my daughter doesn’t pass I will fire the tutor immediately.
The tutor was unbelievably good. She didn’t know I used to spy on them from the kitchen window. After the second week my daughter started to improve, it was like magic. I was paying only N50,000 for this magic oh, the tutor would visit my home 3 times a week and spend 2 hours or more with my daughter. When the results came out, my olodo daughter took 2nd in the class, I called the Prepclass tutor aside and asked her how she did this miracle, even my daughter’s school teacher’s where shocked.
The tutor told me my daughter was not actually dull she just needed someone to provide her with support,she wanted attention whether good or bad. When she started getting 100% attention, 1 on 1 from her tutor, she wanted to do more to get that kind of attention. The tutor showed her that she couldget it by being a very good student and after that everything changed. The Prepclass tutor practically changed my daughter’s life in less than 4 months. I realize the power of getting a teacher to help your child personally and it goes beyond just academics. Prepclass tutors are simply superb, what my daughter got was a teacher and a mentor not just a teacher

Do you want their contact or want to know more about them?

Prepclass is the most reputable tutoring academic outfit in Lagos. We assign our experienced tutors to homes based on the needs of the child and the results the parent wants to achieve. You can get one of our tutors by following this link
We have recommended prices to get tutors on the mainland – See our recommended prices here
To get tutors on the island – see our recommended prices here

They are a Government registered company that has worked in over 500 homes and have a 90% success rate with their kids. They have even received several awards for their ground breaking work in education. They have their main office at No 1 Zansi close, Onike Lagos and parents can visit whenever they want to or reach them on 01-2913970 or chat with them on www.prepclass.com.ng, they have a consultant waiting online to offer free consultation from 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 12pm - 4pm on Saturdays.

Working with Prepclass puts you at a security and satisfaction guarantee. You can’t always oversee your child’s tutoring session but Prepclass can help you and ensure you always get the best from your child’s tutoring.


Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: