Anthony Martial: Man Utd makes history, signs most expensive teen player



The 19 year old former AS Monaco striker, Anthony Martial is now the most expensive teenage player in history.

Manchester United signed a four-year contract with Martial, worth £36 million.

Speaking to reporters, Martial said “I’m so excited to join United. I have enjoyed my time at AS Monaco and I would like to thank them and the fans for everything they have done for me.”

Adding that “I have always wanted to play in the Premier League and to join the biggest club in the world is what every young footballer dreams of."

“I am looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and working with Louis van Gaal who has achieved so much in his career,” Martial said.



Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: