Baba Suwe: "Why I will not marry another actress," comic act reveals



Popular comic act, Babatunde Omidina has once again reiterated his decision to re-marry again but this time hints she won't be an actress.

Though the comedian who is widely referred to as Baba Suwe refuse to give out the identity of the woman, he made it clear that he won't be marrying an actress again.

Also known as Adimeru, the Alani Baba Labake actor stressed that no single actress can replace the brilliance and understanding which his late wife, Monsurat Omidina aka Omoladun exhibited throughout her life.

Speaking to Vanguard, he said "Yes, I am getting married pretty soon. You can’t know her for now. She is not an actress because I can’t marry an actress again.




Late Monsurat Omidina aka Moladun Kenkelewu
(NigeriaFilms)
“...What I mean is that I cannot get someone like Omoladun among the actresses again. Her good acting skills is one of the reasons I loved her but I have decided to check elsewhere for love.”
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: