Venus Williams graduates College with a business degree


Venus Williams graduated last month from Indiana University East with a Bachelors in Business Administration. It's her second college degree, after she earned an Associates from the Art Institute in Fort Lauderdale in 2007.


Williams, 35, did not previously have a lot of time for college, as she made her professional tennis debut at the age of 14. In the years since, she has won seven Grand Slam titles, as well as serving as CEO of her interior design firm V Starr Interiors and creating a fashion line called EleVen.

Williams also owns a couple of Jamba Juice francises. So a business degree is certainly going to help her a lot.
In a statement, she said:
"I’ve learned so much. It was always my dream to have a business degree and I ended up going to art school so many times, but in the back of my head I felt like I needed the tools to be a better leader, to be a better planner, to be better at all of the things I wanted to do in my businesses because I’m so hands-on,".
She still plays Tennis. She's currently competing in the US Open.
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: