Model Turns 22 Today



Representative of Nigeria at the Big Brother 'The Chase' 2013' Reality TV show in Beverly Ada Osu is a year older today September 27, 2014.

The actress/Model/Vixen took to her Instagram page to share some very lovely photos of herself.


The actress who is proudly 22 years old captioned several of her photos reinforcing the fact that she is indeed 22.

She captioned three of her photos : "I'm not just 22 am a woman..#africanprincess #blackdiamond I thank you God for keeping me strong and alive to see this day #daddy'sgirl bring in the cakes"

''As I celebrate my 22nd Birthday on the 27th of September''

"I am 22 years old, I'm youthful, I'm a moving train, I'm BLACK DIAMOND, I'm a young African woman with the grace of God leading me....Love me or leave me..I am a working progress. I AM BEVERLY OSU.. #africanprincess #Ethiopia #Southafrica #Nigeria #BILLIONAIRES #blessings #birthdaygirl"

The Delta born celebrity has also known to feature as a video vixen in music videos.
Share on Google Plus

About Hilarity

Hilarity brings to you latest news all around the world. Covering breaking news in Entertainment, Celebrities gists, Technology and Sports and more...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: